- Indian entrepreneur turns pachyderm poop into paper. Yeah, I think I’ll probably stick to my Moleskines. [via]
- Gosh, Mark Twain really didn’t like Ambrose Bierce’s Nuggets and Dust Panned Out in California:
…for every laugh that is in his book there are five blushes, ten shudders and a vomit. The laugh is too expensive.
Call me crazy, though, but now I sort of want to read it.
- Why is Warren Beatty so determined to hold on to the rights to Dick Tracy, even if he’s never going to do anything with them?
- Blue eyes are not actually blue? A little weirded out by the idea what I actually have are transparent eyes. [via]
- And finally, Ray Bradbury: prune salesman. No, seriously [via]: