- Frankly, I can’t believe the Monty Python guys haven’t hit upon this reunion idea before.
- The Reverse Geocache Puzzle Box [via]
- Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. I have to admit, the idea of another Bill & Ted movie does not seem like such a terrible idea to me. Even if it maybe is twenty years too late…
- MetroNorth and the LIRR Have Spent $300,000 Repairing People’s Pants. I can believe it, though it’s never happened to me.
- And finally, Cynical-C on Stand By Me:
This movie isnâ€™t about a group of kids and their journey of self-discovery but of a serial killing train engineer who runs down prepubescent boys on railroad tracks. Theyâ€™ve stumbled upon the Union Pacific Killer.
See also today’s Hark! A Vagrant.