- I know Terry Gilliam’s been having trouble getting films made, but has it come to this: he’s directing webcasts?
But I kid. It looks like an interesting if unusual idea for a concert series, pairing directors and bands, and I might just check next Thursday’s webcast out if I have a chance.
- E-books article drinking game. [via]
- It’s actually been months since I’ve played Plants vs. Zombies, but I thought this was interesting: Michael Jackson Estate Forces ‘Plants vs. Zombies’ Update. Yeah, I can see how an undead Jackson might not sit so well with them. [via]
- Speaking of zombies, Night of the Living Wonks [via]
Looking at the state of international relations theory, one quickly realizes the absence of consensus about the best way to think about global politics. There are multiple paradigms that attempt to explain international relations, and each has a different take on how political actors can be expected to respond to the living dead.
- And finally, baby moose in a sprinkler. Honestly, too cute for words. [via]