Last week wasn’t the greatest showing — three out of ten — but there’s always this week, right?
- “Another Lost Summer” by Blanche
The love I planned to sing about never came along
- “Got that Vibe” by Afrika Bambaataa (feat. King Kamonzi)
Fight the great evil and all the envy
- “What a Diff’rence a Day Made” by Dinah Washington, guessed by Occupant
It’s heaven when you find romance on your menu
- “Where I Find My Heaven” by Gigolo Aunts
Hey Monday mornin’ is only for the brave
- “Sunny Afternoon” by the Kinks, guessed by Occupant
He’s taken everything I’ve got
- “Rock, Paper, Scissors” by April McLean
I donâ€™t expect you to get it at all
- “Life on Mars” by David Bowie, guessed by Occupant
From Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
- “I Gotcha” by Joe Tex, guessed by Occupant
You shouldn’t have promised if you weren’t gonna do it
- “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” by the Beatles, guessed by Clayton
You were perverted too
- “Luna” by Smashing Pumpkins
What moonsongs do you sing your babies?
Guess the lyric, win no prize! Good luck!