Last week. This week:
- “Slow Show” by the National
I made a mistake in my life today
- “All That I’m Good For” by Hem
I got shadows snapping at my tail
- “Good Girls Don’t” by the Knack, guessed by Occupant
And her parents won’t be coming home til late
- “It Doesn’t Get Better Than This” by Eugene Edwards
Washington detectives have their theories
- “We’re Not Gonna Take It” by Hellsongs (orig. Twisted Sister), guessed by Occupant
If that’s your best, your best won’t do
- “Drummer” by Coconut Records
You’ve been changing all the time
- “Have You Forgotten” by Red House Painters
We listened low to Casey Kasem’s radio show
- “New World” by Leroy
Will our children ever get to play out in the yard?
- “Sunday Bloody Sunday” by U2, guessed by Clayton
How long must we sing this song?
- “The Bug” by Mary Chapin Carpenter (orig. Dire Straits), guessed by Clayton
Sometimes you’re the Louisville Slugger
Guess the lyric, win no prize! Good luck!