- It’s as I always suspected: Twilight will kill you.
- Heaven knows Kaleidotrope contributor Genevieve Valentine isn’t a fan:
The good news is that if you are seeing a Twilight movie to mock it, you’ll feast every time.
- The Fab Faux’s live cover of Abbey Road raises a really interesting question: what is the difference between a really great cover band and a classical orchestra? [via]
- Meanwhile, Janis Ian covers herself (with a few tweaks) for this year’s Nebula Awards. [via]
- And finally, also meanwhile, all those covers on Glee would probably get the school in a lot of trouble [via]:
These worlds don’t match. Both Glee and the RIAA can’t be right. It’s hard to imagine glee club coach Will Schuester giving his students a tough speech on how they can’t do mash-ups anymore because of copyright law (but if he did, it might make people rethink the law). Instead, copyright violations are rewarded in Glee — after Sue’s Physical video goes viral, Olivia Newton-John contacts Sue so they can film a new, improved video together.