- The dogs of the Moscow Metro.
- First successful firing of a 3D-printed gun. Oh good.
- Man’s rare vision problem cured after Hugo 3D rebooted his brain. [via]
- Amazingly enough, not an Onion story:
Last week, a hopeful prospect showed up at LSU’s July football camp. He posted an impressive 4.46 40-yard dash, and he earned a scholarship offer from the Tigers’ coaching staff for his efforts.
It’s a scene that plays out on college campuses every single summer, although this offer was different for one main reason — Dylan Moses has yet to start eighth grade. [via]
- And finally, while I’m not 100% sure about the message, this is a neat piece of art: