I put the iPod on shuffle, and this is what I get:
- “Not Alone Any More” by Traveling Wilburys, guessed by Eric B.
It hurts like never before
- “When Yer Twenty Two” by the Flaming Lips
Eggs break when you walk on the scramble
- “Flowers Never Bend with the Rainfall” by Simon & Garfunkel, guessed by Generik
My mind dances and leaps in confusion
- “Listening Wind” by Talking Heads, guessed by Eric B.
Mojique thinks of days before Americans came
- “Whispering Pines” by the Band
Let the waves rush in, let the seagulls cry
- “Duvet” by Boa, guessed by Bryan
A shame, you seemed an honest man
- “Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On)” by Talking Heads, almost guessed by Eric B.
Take a look at these hands
- “Stage” by Live, guessed by Kim
She was known for her child-care
- “Anniversary Song” by Cowboy Junkies
And I’ll share them all for a cup of coffee
- “Burning Bridges” by Pink Floyd, almost guessed by Eric B.
She breaks the golden band
This is what I got last week, if you’re still curious. Can you guess this week’s lyrics? Can you really?
As always, best of luck!