- Top Five Most Destroyed Canadian Cities In The Marvel Universe [via]
- Sam Worthington now admits he also sucked in Clash of the Titans. Well, it’s something, at least.
- New York Times Crossword Puzzlemaster Schooled on Definition of ‘Illin’. Crossword to your mother. [via]
- “Back in 2005 I did an evil, evil thing.” College professor seeds Internet with fake term paper to catch plagiarists
- And finally, Maureen McHugh on zombies:
Zombies, of course, are the opposite [of vampires]. They lack individuality. They are mindless, ugly, hungry. In a world where everything is ecologically interconnected they are outside nature, and therefore something that we can kill without concern or discrimination. And yet they are us, transformed into trash. Zombies, in one sense, are the ultimate ecological disaster.