- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Robot Needs. [via]
- Good news for Quantum Leap fans: there will be a new movie. The bad news: it probably won’t be about Dr. Sam Beckett.
- Man, Spock’s back must have been killing him at the end of the day!
- Google says there are 129,864,880 books in the world. If I’m lucky, I read about 50 a year. You do the math. Luckily, I intend to live to be several millions years old. [via]
Of course, Google may just have made that number up, so who knows how much I’ll have to Methuselah-it-up before I get through just what’s already been published. (At least I know I can skip that Justin Bieber book, so that’s a load off my mind.) [via]
- And finally, Guy Walks Across America [via]: