- Mark Evanier on celebrity voices in cartoons…and why it’s mostly same as it ever was.
- Along sort of the same lines (and also via Evanier), the Cartoon Color Wheel. Where does your favorite cartoon fall along the wheel?
- Nathan Rabin revisits Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip so you don’t have to. His review is a lot more intelligent and funny than the series itself ever was.
- Dream is over for Virgin Galactic space tourist:
After waiting seven years to fly aboard Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic spaceline, Walton gave up on the dream and asked for a $200,000 ticket refund on his 75th birthday this past spring. [via]
- And finally, the TARDIS Teapot: