- It’s neither especially “great” nor in any way “new,” but this great new Rolling Stones song is definitely interesting. It’s one from the vault.
- George Washington owes $300,000 in overdue library fines. Good luck collecting that. [via]
- These are protests I can get behind:
- Student uses Westboro Baptist Church visit as fundraiser
- Green Apple Books donated 100% of the profits of Sarah Palin’s Going Rogue to the Alaska Wildlife Alliance. [via]
…a flashlight panning over thoughts, rather than thoughts given light via considered expression.
As McWhorter says, “this is someone watching thoughts go by at a certain distance and gluing them together willy-nilly — for the first time.” [via]